As a Personal Change Facilitator (PCF) I can help you change something in your life that isn’t satisfying to you. I created the PCF format because there is a need to sometimes talk through something you want to change that has nothing to do with mental health and doesn’t need multiple sessions.
Having a ‘buddy’ who can objectively help you with your change issue can be very helpful, as sometimes friends can be biased even though they are well meaning. Some of the things people talk to me about are topics such as: changing your job; or how to be more confident in an interview; or how to talk to your parents about being pregnant or your sexuality. There are so many change issues people have, that if there’s something on your mind that you’d like to change, then it’s something we can discuss.
How I Work:
For Personal Change Facilitation, there are two ways I work.
Options One – Cost $60 per session
- We work online via WhatsApp.
- We have a 30 minute video chat to discuss your change issue.
- I check in with you on WhatsApp to see how you are progressing for the week of our session (Mon-Fri).
- You can message me via WhatsApp everyday (Mon-Fri) for the week of the video chat with updates and questions on how you are moving forward with your change issue.
Option Two – Cost $40 per session
- We work online via WhatsApp and email.
- You email me with the outline of your situation and we set a goal or strategy for moving forward.
- I check in with you everyday (Mon-Fri) on WhatsApp for the week of our session.
- You can message me or email me everyday (Mon-Fri) for a week with updates and questions on how you are moving forward with your change issue.
Change need not be hard, but sometimes we can get stuck with not knowing which path to take. My aim is to help you figure out the direction to go and then support you as you move forward. Typically one or two sessions is all somebody needs to have in order to change, but more are always available.