As Life Coach, I can help you change something in your life that isn’t satisfying to you. Sometimes we just want to talk through the options of moving from point A to point B that doesn’t mean ‘being in therapy‘.
And changing some aspects of your life doesn’t need to be a complicated affair. Sometimes it’s more about getting started in the right direction and having a clear goal, rather than trying to understand every single aspect of yourself. In fact, many people can find the right path to follow after a few sessions.
As I tell most of my clients:
“You don’t need to dig up the entire garden to remove one weed.”
Typical Things I Can Help You With:
- Work issues (inc. realistic goal setting/communication/relationships)
- Becoming a better leader
- Managing emotions
- Personal confidence building
- General life challenges
- Relationship guidance: personal growth, sexual issues, creating better relationships, etc.
- Food management, including eating healthy, losing weight, reversing diabetes, prediabetes, or metabolic syndrome
How I Work:
Cost $80 / £60 per weekly session
- We work completely online via FaceTime and Google Duo, WhatsApp and email.
- Every week, we meet for 45 minutes on FaceTime and Google Duo.
- I will contact you daily on WhatsApp (Mon-Fri) where we will set goals, or just reflect on what’s happening in your life.
- We work as long as you think I can help you reach your goal. Nothing more.
My philosophy is simple — change need not be difficult — but sometimes we can get lost without knowing which path to take. My aim is to help you figure out the direction you want to go, and then support you as you take responsibility for what needs to be done.
Sometimes I will teach you valuable life lessons, and other times I may be challenging, asking much of you, but you will grow from it. Please don’t be afraid of ‘doing work’ to reach your goals. Sometimes the harder the task, the better the reward.
If you would rather work more in line with your Christian values, we can also do that with Christian Life Coaching.
I do hope you will reach out and contact me at email@example.com